An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Fundraising Administrator to work for a local hospice charity. Working 3 days a week 9am till 4pm the role may develop into a full-time position in the future.
Are you energetic, dynamic – with a positive ‘can do’ attitude? Then this position could be just for you!
We are looking to employ someone with the following skills:
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels.
• Enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn.
• Organised and able to work to required deadlines.
• Good Level of computer literacy – Proficient in all Microsoft packages.
• A good understanding, an eye for detail and ability to create impactive multimedia campaigns with associated design and editorial content.
• A good knowledge of website and social media platforms.
• Adaptable approach to additional daily tasks within the community as required.
• A flexible approach to working hours, as you will be required to help at evening and weekend events.
• Own car with daily use and a willingness to travel within the Great Yarmouth & Waveney areas to cover the outreach of our supporters (additional travel requirements beyond this area may occasionally be required)
In return we can offer a lively and friendly working environment where no two days are ever the same.
The position is part office based and part going out meeting the community.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org